Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here we go...

Fasten your seatbelt, hold on, and get ready for the ride! Ok, maybe thats a bit dramatic, but here I am, along with lots of other people who got the AOL boot and must now find new homes. For me, I don't do change well. I like what I like, don't rock the boat, even keeled. I will look on the bright side though, and use this new venue to 1) write more :) 2) personalize my blog and really put some effort into it. 3) phasing out my old blog will allow me to start new, fresh, and I won't be giving my address to my family! so I can be forthcoming with my thoughts, feelings, etc.

Yes, this is a good thing!

3 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

I think alot of us will be learning as we go. Glad to see you over here hon! (Hugs)Indigo

lisa said...

i am SOOOOOOOO lost! I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad you are here!! WOO HOO! I never ever want to lose contact with you! XOXOX

Missie said...

It's a been a wild ride all week!
LOLi