I am slowly but surely re-building my network of friends. While I hadn't been writing much in my own space, I've been keeping up with you! I could not imagine not knowing what is going on with each of you. Funny, how I've become so engrossed with all of YOUR happenings, that I can't wait to read what each of you has to say. If someone had told me 10 years ago that I would have true friends, whom I've never met, I would have said, "thats crazy", yet it is so true. If I haven't made it to your blog to "follow" you, don't worry, I will.
Have you noticed the different lingo here? Here, we are followers. I have to admit I didn't know what a dashboard was (other than the one in my car). There is a learning curve here, for sure. Oh well, it is our home now...and isn't home where the heart is?? From my blogspot to yours...
Hugs
Talk soon...
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Welcome to Blogger, and for being a spotter :o)
Glad to see you made it, my sweet! Stop by and say hello. Don't forget to click follow this blog so I can add you to my alert system.
Jimmy
Hey Myra,
I'm so glad you're here....I would never want to lose touch with you! You cracked me up with the dashboard in your car....cuz I'm right there with ya in not knowing!!! We'll get there though, soon we'll be Blogspot pros :)
Pooh Hugs,
Linda
Here is my link:
http://lindapoohsthotfulspot.blogspot.com/
Myra, Myra, ya know I'd follow ya anywhere! So good to see you on my side of the fence here at Blogger :)
So happy to see you here, Myra! We're all on a learning curve, so let's enjoy the journey!
Hugs, Beth
Found my way here! So many changes with this stuff over the past couple of days. Have a good Friday.
Hi Myra,
I like your new blog ... welcome to your new digs! I'll plan to keep going with my old Journal until they show us how to migrate.
Best,
Marty
YES, it is all crazy and STRANGE! i am having issues with tags and also have no idea how to add youtube, which you know i love. Just keep on writing, Myra, i love you!
It's impressive how many of us have found one another on this side of the blogsphere! I hope and believe the community will be stronger than ever over here. (Hugs)Indigo
Post a Comment