Friday, October 10, 2008

Mexican food and software...numb :)

I can always count on you guys to answer the tough questions...ok, well, any question! Thanks for the help!

Glen and I went to dinner, small mexican food place in Oracle Junction, Lupe's. Can't get more mexican than that! They have great food, and very reasonable prices! I love their margaritas...let me tell you, they are powerful! I can only have one, because it only takes one to make my face numb! When I start touching my face to see if its still there...Glen knows he has to drive! The place is usually very busy on Friday nights, tonight...notsomuch! I think everyone is feeling the pinch. We've actually gone out to dinner the last 3 Fridays in a row (thank you, Glen), which is a rarity for us, but a nice change!

Glen is going to Phoenix with his boss tomorrow to look at some software programs. The guy who does their CAD drawing, and who actually wrote all their programs, has given his notice. Only 1 week and they're on their own! I have tons to do tomorrow...and right now, I can't feel my face...

Talk soon...

5 comments:

Linda said...

LOL, you are too cute about not feeling your face! I had a Margarita tonight too, first one I've had in a long, long, time...but it was a special one, blackberry swirl! It was YUM-O!

Have a great weekend, and hope your face comes back:)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Big Mark 243 said...

I am much the same way with alcohol! I could *smell* liquor and get tipsy!

Lupe's, eh? Xochilmoco's is my fave spot in SW Detroit ... Mexican and really good Italian food are the best!

lisa said...

i am in HEAVEN with you writing more now! Woo Hoo! I think it is so CUTE that you typed while being numb from a wonderful drink! XO

Jimmy's Journal said...

Sounds like you may be under the AREA 51 effect.

Jimmy

Beth said...

Mmm, Mexican food. Bigger mmm, margaritas!

Glad you enjoyed your dinner out!

Beth