Today is our 7th wedding anniversary. To say that the last 7 years have been the best of my life is an understatement. When I met Glen, we met online, we chatted for about a week before meeting, but I was already attracted to him. He made me laugh, and I felt very comfortable baring my soul. I tend to be very honest, so I just don't see a point in trying to be something I am not, even in the beginning...what you see is what you get. Period. We've been through family drama, his family, mine; Glen's cancer (cancer free for 6 years...whoo hoo!); my surgeries; my job loss, finding and landing a new job; 6 grandkids! After 22 years of a previous marriage that was a sham from the get go, but having to live all those years, to get to this day, today...I am grateful.
Happy Anniversary, honey...thank you for the best years of my life. Here's to many more!! I love you!
Talk soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Whoo hoo!! Congratulations!! I am very happy for you and your marriage!!
Aren't you glad that you decided to get back on the bike again? That you guys met online is super cool as well!! Hope that there are many, many more anniversaries to be celebrated.
Congratulations! Online? Hummm..
So glad that you found happiness!
Have a great week.
Sheri
Happy Anniversary :o)
Happy anniversary to you and Glen, Myra! That's so awesome, but jeez, what kind of people meet ONLINE? ;) Enjoy your special day! Hugs, Beth
Wow, Happy Anniversary ! That is so sweet. I hope I'll be writing a similar post in the future.
My friend met her boyfriend online a few months ago. She met him during her free trial period and didn't even end up paying the fee.
She and him are very happy together.
Happy Anniversary and here's to many more!!
no one deserves to be loved more than you....i hope your anniversary was a HAPPY HAPPY one!
XO
Happy Anniversary. I once heard something forget from where and a guy was wondering when he was going to get his chance at happiness. A friend told him she was getting there as fast as she could.
It just took Glen a little while longer to get there. Now that he's there you have a lifetime of joy ahead of you. (Hugs)Indigo
Happy anniversary Myra and Glen! May 18th is a great date as my son Kevin's birthday is the same day.
Jimmy
Post a Comment