Speaking of paring down my bags...I've decided to nix the lunch tote, and just put my lunch in a plastic bag and put it IN my possibilities bag. One down. Next, my gym bag will just stay in my car and I'll bring it in when I need to wash or change out the contents. Since I haven't been working out every day, that should be about 3 times a week.
Next, keys. I need the key to my car and the key to the house, yet I have 7 keys on my key ring! One is the key to my mom's house, so I do need that one too...but that means I have 4 keys that I have no idea what they are for. Jingle, jangle...
I had to work all day today. Luckily, I didn't take a lunch and was able to leave at 4 pm. It was an absolutely beautiful day here in T-town...high of 77F, blue, blue skies, not a cloud in sight. Tomorrow promises much of the same. I will get a walk or a hike in - it would be a shame not to. I can probably even wear shorts and a t-shirt! Glen has to work, so the day is pretty much mine.
We'll go to my sister's house tonight for a small gathering. She doesn't live very far from us, so the drive won't be too bad. Glen will be the designated driver. Not that I'm a drinker, and I haven't had any alcohol for a while, so I'm sure it'll be a sober night. I hate to have a hangover!!
Talk soon...
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
clutter clutter....everywhere....if a person can declutter their life even a little at a time, well, their life can be so much simpler. (is that a word..did i spell it right? lol)
We have key rings with GOBS of keys from cars LONG DEAD in the junk yard and Rick can recite where we bought the car, how much, what size engine, how it died. But ask the dude my age or what year we were married and he draws a blank. Phooey.
Love YOU YOU YOU
I hope you had a fun time last night!
Your plan for reducing the bags you tote sounds like a great start. Funny that you mentioned keys...one day I realized that I have more KEYCHAINS on my keychain than actual keys! LOL
Wishing you and Glen a great year to come!
Hugs, Beth
Hi Myra,
Happy New Year! Sounds like you're off to a good start in the organization department!
Best,
Marty
I use the phrase 'blue skies' for radom good days ... that and 'San Diego weather'.
You should keep the keys together ... someone smart said you are less likely to misplace a key chain with stuff on it.
Three workouts a week is great. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment